Sunday, February 13, 2011

New York Fashion Week

Just checking out some of the NY fashion week pics. As usually, one of the most impressive was : Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ready to wear.

Can’t wait to see the details of this collection.
The layering, mix of opaques, transparents and textures generally are amazing, and in these pictures very hard to work out what is what!! It seriously looks like some of the fur is growing out of satin…I also love all the different lengths. I can’t imagine how easy it would be to mix all these things together and not end up with a ball of wool tangled in fur.

I love when you see someone wearing something, that makes you look twice and then again. Not because it is so shocking to the eye, but it is so interesting and there is something new to see every time you look. That's what this collection is doing to me. 


Love the shorts peeking through. And the fur collar.

The Pants. 

All of it. Especialy the colour. My favourite.

I want these pants.

I'd be a fool to say I wouldn't wear any of this. I'd probably live in the following two dresses.


The varied length of the top.


My top 2 favourite.



More pictures to come of some of some of the highlights (for me)so far at NY fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment