Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beauty efforts- small talk and images.


So I mentioned previously, that I work as a make up artist, and I have done since 2004.

I am the kind of person who is very influenced by everything they see. I will be talking about one thing, and a blue bird might fly past me, so then I will interrupt myself by talking about Snow white. (she sang to a blue bird didnt she?)

So, here are some pictures that when it comes to make up and hair influence me. 
If anyone is ever interested in collaborating especially on work that could have a similar look to some of these, email me. I will be revising this, i actually have close to 15,000 images (probably more)...these are just ones i found this past hour. Some of them i hunted. 
I hope to do an Aussie based one, so if anyone out there wants me to feature them, email me. I love creative work, so hit me up.



































Unfortunately a lot of these are tear aways from magazines from years ago. If I have shown any of your work you would like me to remove or annotate with your details, please let me know, the work is so amazing, and I'd be happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment