Saturday, February 12, 2011

Illustrations -small talk and images.

I am studying fashion design at the moment. One of the courses is fashion illustration.
I work as a freelance make up artist. Illustration and colour are my main sources of inspiration.
I googled modern fashion illustrators and here is some amazing work found!! I will do another post on the old school/in house designer illustrators. I don't know these illustrators too well, but most of them seem to be well established.
Hope they're as inspirational to you are they are to me!

 Akari Inguchi

Annabelle Verhoye

Audria Brumberg

Autumn Whitehurst

Cecilia Carlstedt

Cecilia Carlstedt

Cedric Rivrain (one of my favourites)

David Downtown

Gary Fernadez

Jerry Suguin

Kelly Smith

 Nadia Flower

Nadia Flower

Naja Conrad

Petra Dufkova

Pippa (http://pippasworkablefixative.blogspot.com/ -I couldn't find her full name, another favourite!!)

Pippa
 Pippa

Sandra Suy

Sarah Hankinsen

Stephen Stipelman

Stina Peron

Tony Viramonte

No comments:

Post a Comment