Sunday, February 27, 2011

New York Fashion Week: fabrics I loved.

BCBG MAX AZRIA
I want this top!

I love how it looks like the orange is almost a separate layer near the shoulders.

It almost looks like the model has been stuck on to the background, due to the blue being to vibrant! 

Carolina Herrera
The texture of the top.

The colours through the skirt.


Christian Siriano



Calvin Klein 

Costello Tagliapietra 

Cushnie et Och

Cynthia Rowley 

Herve Leger


Jason Wu 

Jeremy Scott 

L.A.M.B 
I could have a whole jacket made from this!

Lyn Devon

Mara Hoffman 

Marc Jacobs 



Monique Lhuillier
The colours through this and mesmerising. 

Naeem Khan 

Oscar De La Renta 



Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti 

Proenza Schouler 


Rachel Roy 
I could have a whole suit made from this!

And this! 

Sophie Theallet 

Stephen Burrows

Tory Burch 
Would love a long jacket made with an oversized shawl collar.

Vena Cava 
I think this is my favourite print I've seen recently. It just works on some many levels for me.


Yigal Azrouel

Zero+Maria Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment